[Hidden-tech] Reposting due to my error Re: Palm Centro (Verizon) needed plus help with dead Centro

bluemoon at crocker.com bluemoon at crocker.com
Tue Aug 27 21:37:01 EDT 2013

Sorry all. I forgot to say that it is a Verizon phone.

Gary

-------

Gary Powsner/SolutionFinders
Virtual Assistant
www.linkedin.com/in/garypowsner/
Office 413-665-5011
Cell    413-537-9015

"Age may affect the physical body but it need not affect the power of
thought."

      - Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee

{o,o}     Give a hoot,