[Hidden-tech] Mass IT Tax discussion-FYI

Don Lesser dlesser at ptraining.com
Thu Aug 22 16:02:23 EDT 2013

Below is the text of a letter I sent to Ellen Story, the Amherst State Rep,
regarding this tax. At the suggestion of several people who have read it, I
am posting it to this list FYI. I have a response from the DOR that I will
post in a separate e-mail.

Representative Ellen Story
State House, Room 277
Boston, MA 02133

Dear Ellen:

Please forgive both the length of this letter, but I wanted to be clear as
to the issues I've raised.