[Hidden-tech] kiting -- a friend asks me about kiting fields in the Pioneer Valley...

'David Morf' davidtoday at comcast.net
Mon Aug 19 18:17:13 EDT 2013

Dear Hidden-Tech folks,

When the tech-side needs a break, the comment of "time to go fly a kite" can
come to mind.  And now, out of the blue (so to speak), a friend from distant
NH is asking me about best places to go fly kites in the Valley.

Great question; but where might such place or places be that is/are publicly
accessible; perhaps ideally pubic parks [see his note for specs; but, no
trees!?]?  For example, if some H-T's in Northampton are kite people, is
College Hill a candidate (or is it too steep) -- i.e., on the right headed
West just beyond Smith's outdoor track, where happy kids sled in the winter
(they still do that, no?)?

If not College Hill, could a kite field be possible elsewhere in  the
Holyoke-Northampton-Amherst triangle, or even further afield (no pun
intended--well, maybe a bit)?

Thanks and cheers for late summer and early fall,

     David

 <mailto:davidtoday at comcast.net> David Morf

Partner, Senior Regional Economics Advisor, and Founding Member

 <http://aneconomyofmeaning.wordpress.com/about/> Center for Adaptive
Solutions /  <http://www.semanticexcellence.org/> Center for Semantic
Excellence

413-536-0944 direct / 413-426-6059 cell

Learn More:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/DavidMorf> LinkedIn and
<http://aneconomyofmeaning.wordpress.com/cas-bios/#DavidMorf> CAS Bios

Resolving Complexity, Context, Pattern-Creating Systemic Operations,
Connecting Strategy and Tactics

  _____