[Hidden-tech] Iphone 4 or Iphones ...... Spy Software.....

Don Stevens dstevens at tryandfindit.com
Mon Apr 29 20:43:29 EDT 2013

Hey All,

I have a client that wants to monitor the use of their employees and their
company cell phones. I have been reading allot of information and talking to
vendors about how to do this. Seems there are quite a few products out there
that do similar things with similar functions..

My client is using iphone 4 phones with Verizon access and from what I read

Apple does not have any software that they sell / offer that can do this
monitoring...

And

ALL the products I have found so far, require a "jailbreak" process..
Basically hacking into the Apple O.S.

Then you can install the third party vendors software..

Okay, maybe not legal, but I see how it could work.

However, seems that if you have version 6.1.3 on your iphone 4,

There is not currently "jailbreak" software out there for this version..
(there is for previous versions, but all of these iphones have been
automatically updated to the new version)

I have talked to the Cell phone Service Provider. and they said they do not
have any product that would fit our needs.

Has anyone,

Used any of these "spy" software programs?

Does anyone know something different than what I have been able to find?

Has anyone been successful in implementing the above?

Or am I the only one?

Thank you for any input on this..

don

Don Stevens