[Hidden-tech] Need adapter to download video content to MacBook Pro

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 11:58:53 EDT 2013

Hi,

My niece, a student at GCC, needs an adapter to download video content onto
her MacBook Pro. The video camera is a Sony brand, about 10 years old, uses
videotapes not digital, and uses firewire to download to a computer. The
challenge is that the new MacBook Pro does not support firewire. I believe
it is a USB port she needs to adapt to, maybe mini USB. (But I can clarify
if someone may possibly have what she needs)

A gift of the adaptor is ideal. A loan would be her next choice.

Thanks!
Deb