[Hidden-tech] domain name acquisition

matt lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Wed Apr 10 16:05:33 EDT 2013

Hi,

those are valid points, however:

At Jagfly Hosting we use a system that allows your domain to be auto renewed without intervention if you choose for setup that way. We also have a management team monitoring help desk tickets 24/7. So, if, in the sad event that I did end up in the hospital, you're covered.

I do know that some of my friendly local competitors use similar systems of domain renewals.

I hate to see local business steered the wrong way for the wrong reasons.

Best,

Matt Lampiasi
Florence I.T. / Jagfly Hosting
888-688-7096 for Jagfly