[Hidden-tech] Search Software Developer Position

Rich Roth rich at tnrglobal.com
Tue Sep 11 09:08:35 EDT 2012

TNR Global is seeking a Software Developer to join our search team to develop web database
and search systems using
Python, Java, Php, Javascript and Lucene (Solr, ElasticSearch)

This is upper junior to mid-level experienced position for someone who wants to dig
into complex systems and grow into a senior level developer role. Required are
basic development skills showing experience gained in prior projects or academic work, and
a 'get it done' attitude.

We specializes in large and very large web systems with complex search requirements.  We
work on a wide range of systems using many back-end technologies, and believe in using
flexibility and creativity to solve the precise and exacting requirements of complex
online systems. This is mostly a telecommuting position with regular face to face meetings
required.

We prefer candidates within a 2 hour drive of 01035 zip code, (Hadley, MA). Please make
sure you read the instructions on how to apply at the bottom of the detail page

Full details at:  http://www.tnrglobal.com/about-tnr-global/careers

--
Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global