[Hidden-tech] Can you recommend amailing list manager with attachments?

Shel Horowitz, Ethical/Green Marketing Expert shel at principledprofit.com
Sat Sep 8 22:14:54 EDT 2012

I'm looking for a service that will mail a monthly e-mail with an
attached MS Word document, no-cost or very low cost, and with a
no-ads option. Does not need to support HTML. At the moment the
subscription list is very small, but I expect it to grow.

Even better would be if it can keep track of when people's
subscriptions are up and send reminders, but I have other ways to do
that if need be.

I had purchased DAP (Digital Access Pass) but I am willing to walk
away form my investment, as I am completely frustrated with them.

I would even consider yahoogroups or topica, if they can handle the
attachments.

Shel Horowitz
Marketing consultant/copywriter, author, speaker, book shepherd
Affordable, ethical, effective marketing materials and strategies
"Reach Green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter (best way to reach): @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://greenandprofitable.com/ http://guerrillamarketinggoesgreen.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning author of eight books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)
Blog on Green Marketing/Ethics/Politics:
http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog/