[Hidden-tech] Assistant Needed

Wesley Rosner wrosner at blue-fox.com
Tue Sep 11 10:12:42 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am looking for some help I would categorize as Executive Assistant help, but is really a pretty eclectic mix of different things.  My company provides software services as well as a software product.  I need assistance with day-to-day activities for general management of the business.  This includes paying some bills, light accounting (we have a book keeper already), general administrative work and assistance with marketing efforts.

This is part time work and hours can be quite flexible.  I am currently seeking a minimum of 10 hours and a maximum of 20, but for the right individual this could grow to a full-time position. I would require some time present in my office and would be open to *some* time being done remotely.  I move regularly between two offices (one in Amherst and one in Shelburne Falls), but could arrange for work in just one of those locales.

An ideal candidate would be self-motivated and hard working with attention to details.  Someone with ideas and initiative will win my enthusiasm and a good chance at long-term employment.

If anyone has ideas of someone that fits the above or if you reading this are interested in part-time employment and think you fit the bill please send an email with your interest and experience.  A resume is lovely, but a more personal approach is all that's needed.   Please email me at wrosner at showgroundsonline.com with subject "Assistant"

Many thanks,

Wes Rosner

--
Wesley Rosner