[Hidden-tech] Makerspace? Looking for woodworking workshop space

Gyepi SAM gyepi-hidden-tec at praxis-sw.com
Tue Oct 30 21:44:47 EDT 2012

One of the many great responses to this posting clued me in to
Gateway City Arts in Holyoke and Art Party in Easthampton.

I was thinking more of a shared space with one or two others rather
than community space but I did reach out to both groups and am planning
to visit soon; at the very least, I'd love to get to know them.

Regards

-Gyepi