[Hidden-tech] capturing jquery multiple slider data in a form submit?

Jenny Katz Brandoli jennykatzbrandoli at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 05:38:38 EDT 2012

Hi all—

I'm a noob, trying hard to create myself a website using html and css. I've managed to create a contact/submission form with multiple sliders that looks nice, but I don't know how to capture the slider data in a form submit. In fact, I don't even know the best way to submit the form (to myself). I can create a regular html mailto: form action, but I would rather have the site just send the form data to me, rather than take users into an email program.

The form can be seen here:

http://www.yayforeverything.com/deadlinedom/slider/form.html

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. I'm vastly ignorant, but I'm learning fast!

Thanks,
Jenny