[Hidden-tech] who can deliver me?

Robin MacRostie rmacrostie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 22:05:48 EDT 2012

Thanks Roman

1. this affect, thank goodness only my landline.
2. the numbers are always different.
3. Today I boned up and changed my outgoing voice mail greeting:
=============
Friends:  Expect me to check messages on my cell phone only.

Telemarketers:  your number will be reported to the DO NOT CALL Registry.

Peace.
=======

And I screen my calls
and I'm done.
I'm sorry for the poor people who make a"living" by doing this but they've
wasted enough of my energy.

peace

--
Robin MacRostie
*CHOREO* Graphic Consulting and Design for Effective Marketing