[Hidden-tech] Creative Economy Summit 4 - Request for Presentations now open

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Sat Oct 20 10:25:53 EDT 2012

*Creative Economy Summit 4 is coming - March 2013*

*Time to step up and present*
*
*
*We want you -- If you have an interesting story to tell, a idea to present, a skill to
pass on *
*       We'd love to hear about it*

You can find the 'Request for Presentations' details at:
http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/summit-4-request-for-presentations/

Please do not wait - fill it out even if you aren't sure about all the details,  proposals
need to be in by Nov 30th (2012)

This year's theme centers on the life force of the arts in communities. We have sketched
out three broad program tracks: the artist personally,
the digital world and our local communities and the municipalities that support cultural
life and why it's important to do so.
It is our intent to provide presentations and workshops that benefit the art and culture,
business and municipal community and that promote innovative cross-sector, cross-community
intersections. The goal is for participants to leave with concrete ideas and
a wider network of resources and people.

The proposal is an editable PDF
      so if you're techie enough, you can just fill out, save and email,
      if not,  we can handle paper, print, fill out and mail.
      If you need, reply to this email or use the Contact info on the web site:

More at: http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com <http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/>

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member