[Hidden-tech] wanted: photography agent

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:33:02 EDT 2012

Hello fellow hidden-techers..

I'm really wanting to take my photography stuff to the 'next level'  and
thought some of you might have good suggestions about who to contact. If
you know of someone specific, please have them get directly in touch with
me. Thanks so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Help Wanted: Photography Agent:*
I am looking for long-term, mutually beneficial relationship with an agent
who will represent my photography in all markets, including but not limited
to magazine/book contracts, advertising, billboards, bus-stop shelters,
coffee table/travel/photo books, commercials, corporate, fine art,
galleries, magnets, kiosks, posters, retail, stock, websites, etc.

*Skills/Experience needed:*
• large set of existing connections within the stock, gallery, fine art,
commercial, and retail domains.
• efficient with high-tech, digital media
• easy to get along with, friendly, firm, funny & smart
• good business and verbal skills

I currently have more than 20,000 images in my portfolio that represent a
huge variety of subjects and styles. My Zenfolio
galleries<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffolktography.zenfolio.com%2F&h=qAQGIMxQxAQHtVPlJNJxLxg4YiJdxKAfFH3VeF7FUAPTIWQ&enc=AZMxBJ7dq8AnczdXniTrBr0aGJVO-hCHYnGurABey43nVmrrgUqyIfiYOgDA2klshS77mNad91ZcdtoHqSE-BrZZ>represent
a small fraction of the variety of my work, and is not a complete
overview of everything I have done. I am very organized and IT savvy, which
is a great support tool to aid in marketing and sales. I look forward to
creating a long-term relationship with the right person that will be of
mutual benefit. If you meet these prerequisites and would like to discuss
this [ad]venture further, please contact me directly at
folktography at reelifeproductions.com

--

*
Regards,