[Hidden-tech] Microsoft Word v.97 printing issues in XP Pro

Gary Powsner bluemoon at crocker.com
Mon Jun 25 21:31:38 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I am suddenly having a really weird issue printing from Microsoft Word 97
or Open Office Word Processing running in XP Pro but NOT ANY OTHER
PROGRAM! I wonder if anyone else has run into this and if it might be
related to some recent Microsoft Update. I first noticed it when trying to
print from a networked computer on Open Office and just figured there was
a problem with corrupted file conversions or some other problem with Open
Office but that turned out not to be the case.

Essentially what happens is that Word documents print as though my printer
head is clogged or cartridge is out of ink with the top 1/4-1/2 of each
page looking okay and then the rest of the page fades in and out.
Interestingly enough I can copy and paste the exact same text into an
e-mail, print that and it is fine. I can also print from other programs
such as PDF's, webpages, etc. I can also print Excel documents from the
same version of Microsoft Office. It happens whether from the host
computer or the other machine that is networked to this one.

Is this weird or what? I'd really appreciate any insights anyone has.

-------

Gary Powsner/SolutionFinders, Shaklee Global Ambassador
With Shaklee We're Creating Healthier Lives and
With AirSource You can "Bring Mother Nature Inside and Enjoy Every Breath"

Office 413-665-5011
Cell    413-537-9015
Toll-Free (outside the 413 area code) 877-327-6931
http://www.solutionfinders.myshaklee.com

"Age may affect the physical body but it need not affect the power of
thought."

   - Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee