[Hidden-tech] G3 desktop system for sale (or possible donation)

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:40:38 EST 2012

Hello Hidden Techers,

I have a complete G3 set up available and would like to sell it ASAP and
hear your assessments on what it's worth. It all runs well. I can send more
info upon request. Photo attached.

System includes:
• Macintosh Power PC G3, running Mac OS 9.2.2, speed 233 MHz, with floppy
drive
• 416 MB of RAM
• 106 GB space available, with all current files loaded
• Dell high-resolution 17" CRT monitor
• Apple Extended keyboard, single-click mouse
• UMax Astra 1220S flatbed scanner
• external Zip drive
• Software includes:
Acrobat Reader 5.0
Adobe Illustrator 9.0
Adobe Photoshop 5.0
Aladdin DropStuff 5.5
FindIt (for archiving Zip disk contents)
MS Office 2001
QuarkXpress 4.04 (manuals included)
StuffIt & StuffIt expander
TypeIndexer
VistaScan/Presto! (works with scanner)
Tons of postscript fonts

Several Zip disks can also be included upon request.

I look forward to your feedback and/or offers. I must let this old friend
go ASAP!

Thanks, and Happy New Year!
Deb