[Hidden-tech] Freight expertise?

Christian Lagier clagier at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 12:45:16 EST 2012

This may be a long shot, but is there anybody on this list with
expertise in international freight? In immediate case, a small
business is shipping a couple of pallets with coffee in bags and tins
to the UK. For example:
* How does a small business best pack a couple of pallets of fragile
items when sent by air or ship
* What are most cost effective, easy to deal with providers for
freight by air or ship - UPS?
* How do we make sure we get the right insurance options?
* How do we get estimate of customs charges and minimize hassle at
port of entry?
Christian