[Hidden-tech] Apple Ipad Glass breaking

Lynne Rudié lynnerudie at verizon.net
Fri Feb 3 14:29:09 EST 2012

Just curious -- it sounds as though AppleCare doesn't cover the broken
glass? I thought they would cover anything, especially during the
first year.

I made the assumption that the screen on my ipad is made out of the
same glass as my iphone, which is really sturdy. Is that not true, or
is it just more fragile because of the size? How is she using the ipad
that she drops them that often? (I have a stand for mine which is
really helpful and gives me more choice of viewing angle than the
case...)

Lynne Rudié
Graphic Design
413.863.9406