[Hidden-tech] Techie challenge Video windows

Videatives videatives at aol.com
Wed Dec 19 15:25:57 EST 2012

Hidden Tech,

I have a need to find a way to gerry rid or to use an existing app that allows me to have on my iPad or Mac laptop a window that has a live video feed from my camera,  side by side with a window that plays a .mov file at the same time.   I need this set up so that the live action can be compared with the pre-recorded action at the same time.  If there is no off the shelf way to do this, does someone has the technical skills to create this interface on the iOS system or the OSX system?  Please contact me at GEForman at aol.com

Thanks,
George

George Forman, Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor, UMass, Amherst