[Hidden-tech] Creating a Mindful Team of Experts

Shalini Milne shalinimilne at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:06:56 EDT 2012

Dear Community,
We are creating a social network site called Mindful Universe, where
people, professionals, researchers, and organizations interested in
mindfulness can come together to share resources, events, questions,
and experiences to create a peaceful, aware, and compassionate world.

We will be offering the MU community membership for free and MU Pro
membership at a cost that will include listing in a MU Pro directory
and mindful marketing and social media support to promote their work
in a heart-felt and effective manner.

For supporting the MU Pro members we are looking to build a team of
mindful experts in the following areas:

1)

Website development
2)

Content for website, blogs, and research to be share on the MU site
3)

Social media experts – bloggers, tweeters, linkedin experts, videos,
presentations etc
4)

Webinar experts
5)

Events publicity, advertising,  and promotions

This panel of experts will be our suggested service providers to
mindfulness professionals,  so you will have an audience for your
services. We can talk more if you are interested in building a
collaborative relationship with us to support mindfulness
professionals in creating deeper changes in ourselves and our society
through self reflection and compassion.

Preference will be given to service providers who have some kind of
mindfulness practice like meditation, yoga, tai chi, MBSR (mindfulness
based stress reduction), etc

If you are interested in finding out more please email us with some
information about your area of expertise, mindfulness practice (if
any), and contact info and we will get back to you to set up a time to
talk/skype.

Please pass on the word if you know anyone who might be a good fit for
MIndful Universe.

In community,

Shalini Bahl, PhD
Co-founder & Mindfulness Consultant
The Mindfulness Connection
Tel: (413) 687-1499
http://themindfulnessconnection.com/
http://mindfuluniverse.com/

  because change begins with response-ability