[Hidden-tech] Valley Summit, This Saturday! 8/18 in Northampton

Kelly Dwan kelly.dwan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 21:30:39 EDT 2012

Hey Hidden Tech,

Just wanted to remind all of you that Valley
Summit<http://valleysummit.org/> is
*this upcoming Saturday* from 12-5:30pm in the Frances Crowe Community Room
behind Woodstar Cafe in Northampton. Valley Summit is Pioneer Valley's
annual conference for web professionals. We have a great lineup of sessions
coming your way! You can check out our schedule
here.<http://valleysummit.org/schedule/>

Admission is *free* this year but space is limited. Please RSVP to save
your spot <http://www.meetup.com/nohowebdev/events/73926472/>. We'll be
providing coffee and snacks at the beginning of the conference, so the
sooner you RSVP, the more accurately we can plan.

Hope to see you this weekend,
Kelly Dwan & Mel Choyce
Co-organizers, Valley Summit 2012