[Hidden-tech] Need an Unrestrictive Domain Name Registrar + Thanks for Great WordPress Hosting replies

Rich Roth - wheat rich at on-the-net.com
Fri Sep 16 12:27:41 EDT 2011

I bet to differ - there are many open areas of the ICANN rules and specifically the amount
of time you
have to renew a domain - most of the registrars we work with allow a month - Godaddy only
allows 16 days.

We are a reseller for Tucows and have over 1000 domains with them - and have been very happy,
you can do that if you have many domains - or find someone else who is

Rich