[Hidden-tech] Need an Unrestrictive Domain Name Registrar + Thanks for Great WordPress Hosting replies

Paul Stallman paul at alias-solutions.com
Fri Sep 16 06:09:15 EDT 2011

The terms will be the same almost anywhere because they ate all governed by
ICANN.  What in particular is an issue?  I personally would just use
bluehost or godaddy or whoever you decide to host with.  A lot of these
other guys just resell for register.com or tucows.  I avoid anything tucows
like the plague.  To hard to make changes or transfer domains.