[Hidden-tech] Need an Unrestrictive Domain Name Registrar + Thanks for Great WordPress Hosting replies

Nathan Abraham nathanabraham at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 15 21:56:05 EDT 2011

I'm trying to find a Domain Name registrar - one that doesn't have Terms of Service that sound like a prison. I just paid for namecheap.com but their Terms only came up afterward (still have time to say no) which seem overly restrictive

 I've heard about Dynadot, Dotster, Enom and Tiger Technologies...but wonder if they're good - anyone have advice on one?

Nathan Abraham