[Hidden-tech] phone service

Ann Brauer annbrauer at valinet.com
Fri Sep 9 18:51:20 EDT 2011

You all are so wonderful I figured I would ask another question.

I had been getting my phone service bundled through ACC Business at
about $28 a month--cheaper than Verizon. I use my phone mainly for
internet access and credit card processing. Usually only paid for a
couple of calls a month.

When I tried to switch from the late great 2 Conway St to my new home
at 6 Bridge Street they said  that I have a different access line than
before and that it will cost an additional $5 a month to have it
transferred. Money is obviously an issue. I told them to do it for
now--I like my number 625 8605--but this seems ridiculous to me.

Any thoughts--any suggestions. I like my internet provider and my
credit card service.

Best,

Ann Brauer
6 Bridge Street