[Hidden-tech] Cell Phone Recycling

Herb Singleton hsingleton at cross-spectrum.com
Sat Sep 10 00:16:35 EDT 2011

I have a postage-paid "Cell Phones for Soldiers"  envelope for donating cell phones to deployed troops. It's yours if you (or anyone else) wants it, we just have to figure out how to get it too you (I'm in Springfield).

    Herb Singleton, PE
    hsingleton at cross-spectrum.com
    Cross-Spectrum Labs: Sound & Vibration Consulting
    http://www.cross-spectrum.com