[Hidden-tech] Need space ASAP for 911 Truth event on Sept. 20th, visit from Senator Gravel

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 14:57:27 EDT 2011

Hi,

Could someone suggest a space in Northampton for 100+ people for an
important (but limited budget) event on the evening of Tuesday, Sept. 20th?

We already have the MEF space on Masonic Street booked, but it will likely
be too small. And someone is checking into First Churches; the Lyman Hall is
booked, but the Sanctuary is possibly available.

Does anyone have connections at the colleges or other churches? We need to
finalize the space ASAP, so we can get flyers up and advertising going.

We are also still needing to find suitable lodging for the Senator, and
possibly his aids. If anyone has something to offer in that realm, that
would be great.

The event is a presentation by, and discussion with, Senator Mike Gravel,
who is leading the charge for a Citizens 911 Commission Campaign, to get the
events of 911 reinvestigated through a ballot initiative in several states.
This effort will put pressure on presidential candidates in the 2012
elections. Massachusetts is one of the several states that will allow this
exercise of direct democracy. More info at
http://9-11cc.org/index.php/2011/08/18/press-room/

I am glad to be part of an effort that has some real hope of success toward
the truth of what really happened that day.

“Congress will never mount a new 9/11 investigation—I’ve tried that. Our
courts and our district attorneys won’t do it either; that, too, has been
attempted unsuccessfully. Only the citizens themselves can get a real
investigation. The best path remaining is that which Senator Gravel has
spent part of his life working on: the citizens’ initiative.”
*- Cynthia McKinney, six-term U.S. Congressperson (D-Georgia),*
*2008 Presidential Candidate (Green Party)*

FYI: We screened the non-final version of the brand compelling new film,
9-11: Explosive Evidence, last night at MEF. It is available for viewing
online at: http://www.ae911truth.org

I hope everyone finds a meaningful way to spend Sunday, the 10th anniversary
of 9/11.

If you have leads on spaces for the 20th, or lodging for Mr. Gravel, please
email Jonathan Mark, whose email is in the cc of this email. You are also
welcome to write me if you have thoughts about any of the above.

Thanks, everybody,
Deb