[Hidden-tech] Free Laser Printer - Konica Minolta 2350en

Herb Singleton hsingleton at cross-spectrum.com
Sat Oct 29 14:07:43 EDT 2011

I have a Konica-Minolta 2350en color laser printer I would like to get rid of. The printer has served me faithfully for a number of years but a few months ago it starting jamming incessantly and since I didn't have time to look into the cause, I just bought another printer and stuck this one into a corner until I had time to work on it (time which never came).

The printer has Postscript Level 3 processing, ethernet and USB ports, duplexer, web-based interface and so on. You can install an optional harddrive (not included) to store font and other information.  I have the original box, original install CDs and the take-apart/repair documents in case you would like to try fixing it yourself. There should be enough toner left to print a few hundred pages but I haven't used the printer in a while so I can't swear on it.

I'm in the 16 acres neighborhood of Springfield, if you want it, you'll have to come and pick it up. The printer itself weighs about 60 lbs - I can help you load it into your vehicle but you may need help getting it out.

First come, first-severed. 413-351-2290

--
    Herb Singleton, PE
    hsingleton at cross-spectrum.com
    Cross-Spectrum Labs: Sound & Vibration Consulting
    http://www.cross-spectrum.com