[Hidden-tech] Job Openings - Social Marketing / Copy writing

Jake Del Hagen delhagen at itsgotime.com
Thu Oct 27 11:37:45 EDT 2011

Hello All,

The media company I work for is seeking to hire two additional full-time
staff to complement our team of experienced software and media personnel.
Please send me your resume along with your contact information and any web
project I can take a look at.  The postions are (Full Time + Benefits)

1.* In-House Copywriter: *
- Writing webpages about specific topics. (must be exceptional at research)
- Press releases and targeted articles
- Article variation and spinning

We are willing to train on SEO techniques.
*
2. Assistant to the SEO Director: *
- Excellent copy writing skills (We will train on the SEO portion)
- Basic HTML
- Social Media Experience (beyond facebook and twitter)
- Analytical usage and reporting (Google, Ect)
- Understanding of robots , link building, campaigns and conversions.
- Keyword research and targeting

This role will report directly to the SEO Director and is ideal for a half
coder / half marketing person.

Thank You, I hope everyone is doing great @!!!

Jacob M Del Hagen
Techistry ® Inc