[Hidden-tech] Any RF experts out there?

Yadim Medore yadim at purebranding.com
Mon Oct 17 16:55:59 EDT 2011

I'm curious if any of you saw this report:
http://electromagnetichealth.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Cell-Phone-Radia
tion-and-Health-Recommendations.pdf

A summary is found here as well:
http://emf.mercola.com/sites/emf/archive/2011/06/18/finally-experts-admit-ce
llphones-are-a-carcinogen.aspx

It suggests that GSM phones (like AT&T and T-Mobile) can emit about 28 times
more RF radiation than their CDMA counterparts (like Verizon and Sprint);
that CDMA phones have lower radiation in their signaling technology, vs GSM
which issue a high power pulsing technology.

I'm less concerned about getting into a discourse in whether one believes
that RF or EMF radiation is safe, and would like technical clarity on the
following:

Modern GSM networks employ W-CDMA on their 3G Networks. Would this actually
mean that AT&Ts 3G Network has the same more continuous wave as a
traditional CDMA?

And to the corollary, when off of Verizon or Sprint's 3G Network, would
those GRPS networks emit a higher pulse signal like AT&T's GSM Edge Network?

This article seems to suggest that W-CDMA is safer than UMTS, but I thought
they were one the same thing.
http://blogs.mercola.com/sites/vitalvotes/archive/2011/06/10/what-is-the-saf
est-phone-carrier-to-use.aspx

Thanks!