[Hidden-tech] Seeking Web Designer (with email)

Leah at Skytemple leah at skytemple.com
Mon Oct 17 11:49:52 EDT 2011

Local digital agency looking for part-time web designer for occasional
projects. We are a growing company with fun, high-profile clients. We work
in a relaxed atmosphere but expect results. This position has the potential
to grow.

Necessary skills:

   - Ability to work closely with clients to create web wireframes and
   mockups. Source files must be kept clean and organized.
   - Experience designing for WordPress and Drupal.
   - Firm knowledge of grid theory and experience using responsive grid
   systems.
   - Advanced knowledge of web typography and experience using services like
   Typekit and Google Webfonts.

Print and logo design experience is a plus.

To apply, email work at skytemple dot com <work at skytemple.com> with a resume
and three portfolio examples. Please include a short blurb with each example
describing your role in the project, as well as highlights and any problems
you encountered and how you solved them.

To learn more about us, visit http://skytemple.com