[Hidden-tech] setting up Pandora through stereo

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Mon Oct 3 16:08:00 EDT 2011

Hi

The roku box we bought for $100  a couple of years ago has been amazing
for netflix and amazon videos. and it has the Pandora channel. so does a
bluray player we have. since the new ones can hookup via hdmi you can
have nice quality sounds digitally input to your hdmi capable receiver.

I use ampache on a netbook and an nuforce icon accessing the music
collection on a network attached hard drive. i have this totally
separate from my home stereo with its own 2.1 speaker system, but it
could easily line in to a stereo too.

http://ampache.org/
http://www.nuforce.com/hp/products/icon2/index.php

Ive got a blackberry torch in excellent condition if you're (or anyone)
interested in using that as someone suggested. It has wifi so would work
well without a sim card.

Matt

On 10/3/11 7:42 AM, hidden-discuss-request at lists.hidden-tech.net wrote:
> Re: [Hidden-tech] setting up Pandora through stereo
list of Pandora-ized devices here, many of which (most?) don't require a
computer to use:

http://www.pandora.com/in-the-home