[Hidden-tech] Please checkout the demo for my new shared folder collaboration webapp

Doug Martin douglasemartin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:39:27 EDT 2011

Hey folks,

So I turned 40 today and hit my goal to release a demo of my new shared
folder collaboration webapp:

https://www.folderus.com/demo

Folderus enables you to collaborate with your friends and co-workers using
shared Dropbox, Google Docs and local folders.  The demo is a full working
version of the real app but with pre-filled data and some links disabled.

Please check it out and either leave your feedback on the site or email me.
 I'd appreciate it if you would help spread the word using one of the
services in the right sidebar of the demo.

Thanks!

- Doug Martin,
  Founder, Folderus
  Proudly made in Shelburne Falls, MA