[Hidden-tech] Help with archived PHP site

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Sat May 28 10:13:11 EDT 2011

Paul is referring to using the Apache function rewrite to correct the url to the right one,
however I don't think this will work since it is used once the browser gets to the right host
and not for out going URL references.

And yes, for wordpress or joomla (probably other CMS' also) it's just a matter of fixing
the db or config file reference.

Rich

--
Rich Roth