[Hidden-tech] Help with archived PHP site

Paul Stallman paul at alias-solutions.com
Sat May 28 12:34:55 EDT 2011

Basically it boils down to this.  There is probably no way any of us can
tell you exactly what to do with out giving someone access to the server to
see exactly how it's setup.  After that anyone that does this for a living
can probably get it working for you in less than an hour.

Paul Stallman
Managing Director
paul at alias-solutions.com
413.364.6147
alias|solutions
www.alias-solutions.com

SCAN QR CODE TO ADD ME TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE