[Hidden-tech] 2 External Hard Drives for Sale

Todd M. LeMieux (413) 747-9321 todd at toddlemieux.com
Thu Jul 7 13:54:30 EDT 2011

I have 2 External Hard Drives for Sale, one is brand new the other less
than a year old. Both drives have been completely erased and formatted HFS+.

Details:

*My Passport Essential SE 750 GB External hard drive with soft case and
USB cable *
Retailed for $119 when I bought it, less than a year of weekly use.
Still works fine, I just upgraded to a larger drive and have no need for
this one. *Selling it for $60.*

*Seagate FreeAgent Go Flex 500gb with additional Firewire cable*
Retailed for $139 when I bought it, literally USED TWICE (once to copy
data off of laptop, and again to put data back on laptop after repair.
It was an emergency purchase and I have no use for it now). Basically
brand new, still has the plastic on the case to protect the finish. Come
with an extra cable (both USB and FW). *Selling it for $100.*

If you're interested email me off-list or if you know anyone who may be
interested feel free to pass the info along to them.

Thanks!