[Hidden-tech] African Safari Tour recommendations

Stefan Gonick stefan at DatabaseWebWorks.com
Sat Jul 2 21:49:14 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

My fiancee and I are wanting to go on an African safari for our honeymoon.
We've started looking into it and feel overwhelmed with the options
and information.

We are looking for recommendations for either a great travel agency with safari
expertise or personal recommendations of a safari that someone went on.

Thanks!
Stefan

Database WebWorks: Dynamic web sites through database integration
http://www.DatabaseWebWorks.com