[Hidden-tech] Focus Group on Consumer Electronics / SOHO equipment

Michael Eger michael.eger at michaelegerconsulting.com
Sun Jan 9 18:34:14 EST 2011

Ever buy equipment for your small office and it didn't work as expected?
Well I have. Too often we buy just on price and we
later regret the purchase.

I am inviting gadget guys, consumers, tech support, repair people,
installers, and people in retail to meet for dinner to discuss this.
 Everyone is responsible for their own dinner, but the information shared is
free.

An open discussion of about Consumer and SOHO hardware/electronics will save
us and our clients money, open potential new revenue streams, and allow us
just to geek out over hardware.

I will be hosting focus groups on the topic of Consumer Electronics and SOHO
hardware.

We will be meeting @

1/17 NoHo, Packers 5:45

1/31 Greenfield, Greenfield Grill 5:45

2/3 Springfield, The Student Prince  5:45

Just ask for Michael Eger when you get there. Any questions just call or
email.

-Michael Eger
michael.eger at michaelegerconsulting.com
(860)995-0797