[Hidden-tech] Web Support for local Children's Museum

mike.giuggio at comcast.net mike.giuggio at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 12:14:16 EST 2011

Hi All,
  Seeking some web support for a small non-profit local Children's Museum in Westfield.
  It's a great startup-ish organization.
  http://www.ameliaparkmuseum.org/

  Drupal based; Monthly edits; All work would presumably be done remotely.

   Since funding is quite tight (yes, we've heard this before) compensation would be fairly nominal and donated services would be much appreciated.
  So thanks for the assistance and feel free to contact me via e-mail directly.

best,
mike giuggio
mike.giuggio at comcast.net