[Hidden-tech] Office Manager/Bookkeeper needed--request for referrals

Adam Bauer adam at dharmaboutique.com
Mon Jan 10 10:39:05 EST 2011

Hi all,
I am in need of a Part Time office manager and bookkeeper for my Leverett
home-based retail business and all my associated business, personal and home
financial affairs.

The ideal candidate would be experienced in running a small office and have
a wide variety of competencies‹including handling all relevant office needs,
bookkeeping (Quickbooks/ Windows; all other apps on Mac), modest graphic
design capacities and organizing physical space. They would be super
organized and competent, flexible, fun and friendly, and enjoy working in
socks (or barefeet in season).

Anyone out there have any referrals for me, for someone who might be able to
take on a new gig? I¹m guessing this is an approximately 10-15 hours per
week affair.

Anyone? Bueller?

Thank you!

--
Adam Bauer
Founder, Dharma Boutique

http://www.dharmaboutique.com
sacred & sensual offerings  ~  3% for people & planet

See video of our latest container of goods arriving from India:
http://www.youtube.com/dharmaboutique