[Hidden-tech] Vistaprint vs other online printers vs local companies

Paul Stallman paul at alias-solutions.com
Thu Feb 10 08:59:53 EST 2011

I know a lot of you use Vistaprint for affordable printing.  I was wondering
if anyone has used other online printers with success.  Being in the trade,
we use 4over for getting better quality printing at affordable prices, but
that doesn't help the do-it-yourselfer as an alternative to Vistaprint.  In
many cases if you work with a company like ours or one of the many other
wonderful graphic designers on Hidden Tech, you have access to this better
printing quality printing for business cards, postcards, flyers, etc.  And
of course I always advise using a professional (it's my business).  But I
know for some people they just need access to affordable printing.

We now have the ability to offer a service similar to vistaprint in pricing
but with the same print quality of 4over and I wanted to offer this link to
everyone if they want to save some money on printing.
http://redt.ag/save10alias  It will save you an extra 10%.  This is a 4over
run company so most stuff is printing in New Jersey.  If you do prefer to
work locally.  I always recommend Jamie at Tiger Press in NOHO, Jeff at
Roberts Printing in Palmer, and Michael at Minuteman Press in Enfield.  They
always do a great job and treat us right at reasonable prices.  All are
especially great for low run quick turn around.

Paul Stallman
Managing Director
paul at alias-solutions.com
413.364.6147
alias|solutions
www.alias-solutions.com

SCAN QR CODE TO ADD ME TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE