[Hidden-tech] attorney recommendations?

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Thu Feb 10 11:18:50 EST 2011

Hi All,

In regard to the long thread on legal services a few weeks ago, I feel
ambivalent about suggesting offshore-onshore legal help. I want to support
local business, and excellent economical law service helps local business
but may hurt local lawyers. In any case, since an off-shore firm with an
office in the US recently did superb work at $35/hr reviewing a semi-complex
revenue-share contract and my firm¹s other contract templates, I feel
obliged to share this resource with you all. The firm not only perfected
templates but provided supporting case law in a couple of tricky cases. Very
prompt, perfect writing, sage judgment.

> Jim Mallory
> mallory at acumenlpo.com
> Acumen Legal Services, Pvt, Ltd
> www.acumenlpo.com
> VOIP: 817-886-8599
> +91+40+4014 4860

Best Regards,

Rob Laporte
President and CEO
DISC, Inc. - "Making Web Sites Make Money"
413-584-6500
Fax ­ 413-584-3330
Rob at 2disc.com
www.2disc.com

Note: Increasingly, ISPs, companies and individuals use spam blocking
systems that block legitimate email too. Important emails should be followed
up with a phone call if no reply happens within an expected span of time.