[Hidden-tech] Trademarks, Business Name, etc

Andrew Bellak andrew at stakeholderscapital.com
Tue Dec 13 17:22:31 EST 2011

Hi David,

I have two people in the Valley for starters to recommend as expert
resources on entrepreneurship, Paul Silva and John Fabel.

Paul runs Valley Venture Mentors and manages the River Valley Investors
angel investment group.

John has taught entrepreneurship, particularly social entrepreneurship,
and launched several ventures including his latest, Sylvan Cycles, of
which I'm an investor.

I believe WNEC and Scibelli Enterprise also have resources.

For intellectual property questions, I'd suggest you check the HT
archives as there have been several threads on this topic.

Good luck!

Andrew