[Hidden-tech] need Access database created

Robert Monaco rob.monaco at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 22:34:09 EDT 2011

Chris,

Your comments are correct and I should have chosen my words more
carefully. Access certainly is a real RDBMS - however it's limitations
in terms of scalabilty should be considered - again to Chris's point,
it is impossible to know if Access would be appropriate without fully
understanding requirements and constraints.

It was not my intention to create a Server-side type of email exchange
but after reading my email - you wouldn't think that.

--
Sent from my mobile device