[Hidden-tech] Google update woes

Susanna Opper susanna at shawenon.com
Wed Aug 10 14:56:09 EDT 2011

Dear not-so-hidden techies,

Google apps recently did some big update to their world. I got an email
saying I could do something sooner or they would do the automatic upgrade.
Of course, I couldn't figure out what to do, so the automatic upgrade
happened. When I tried to sign on to my Google account, I got a message
something to the effect that I needed to have a personal email address in
addition to my business email address.

Now when I go to my account there's something with an address
@gtempaccount.com

I don't want to sign in because I'm afraid I'll mess something up. Is there
anyone out there that has a clue what I'm talking about and can lend a hand?

As always, many thanks in advance.

--Susanna

Susanna Opper

Shawenon Communications

Our distinction is communicating your distinction

413-528-6494

susanna at shawenon.com

www.shawenon.com

Twitter: @SusannaOpper