[Hidden-tech] AZ - Hidden Tech founder - HIRING - Trade Mark needs

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Aug 8 14:00:26 EDT 2011

Hi Hidden Techies,

This information on major economic development developments went out to
many in the New England media and many more (below):

Please read the section a few paragraphs below about my need help of
many kinds ASAP. I always pay very well and offer people a percentage of
every project they manage. These are cooperative businesses. Plus, you
will be to meet some of the greats in many creative economy fields. Only
a handful listed below who are part of my BRAINTRUST ALLIANCE.

TRADE MARKS - I wrote to the list about a month ago recommending Deb
Basile in Springfield as a trademark attorney and asked for information
on selling two very valuable trademarks, or if anyone in publishing
wanted to own them with me, or use them for a mutually-agreed-upon
arrangement.

IF YOU WROTE BACK - PLEASE CALL ME. I have been drowning with many
issues and even some work that could come my way and yours. I have not
seen email except to handle urgent matters for about a month.

PLEASE REACH ME ASAP FOR BOTH BEING HIRED AND THE TRADEMARK BIZ DEAL.

best,

Amy Zuckerman

Hi all media folk, authors, artists, academics, entertainers, poetry
lovers, Hollywood and TV filmmakers and tech experts, philanthropists,
and others who develop with me fundraisers to help save our planet, or
who are concerned environmentalists, organizers and people of spirit who
range from cosmic valley to the west coast and beyond:

Below are a number of major developments on the economic development
front that can play a MAJOR ROLE in helping keep people working and
thriving throughout the Rt. 91, five-state region.

PLEASE PUT OUT THE WORD ASAP -- AZ IS HIRING -- SEEKING RELIABLE ADULTS

I am urgently seeking students and reliable adults to work with and for
me on many cooperative businesses that require the ability to do emails,
make simple databases and talk coherently on the phone, plus be willing
to learn these skills and more. Techies and filmmakers, arts organizers
and environmental writers etc... are also being sought, plus children's
illustrators.

PLEASE NOTE: They should CALL ME, NOT EMAIL ME unless I ask for an
email. They can text me at 413-548-0030. Main line with message device
is 413-253-4124

OTHER MAJOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT NEWS BELOW:

1) A MAJOR BERKSHIRES - NYC ARTS ORGANIZER AND FUNDRAISER IS DOING IT AGAIN!

Please note below Peter Bergman's fundraiser for the fabulous Edna St.
Vincent Millay's celebration at Steepletop this coming Thursday. Alas, I
can not be there as I have other commitments in preparation for the
lunch. Please bill me for the ticket price as there is an amazing wonder
on the Steeplechase grounds that YOU ALL MUST visit with me. Along a
mile or so poetry walk in the woods you will encounter every 20 feet or
very important excerpts from Edna's poems. Read them out loud with me
and listen to her words resonate through the tree tops. Then take that
Buddhist pause and let her words permeate your mind and soul.

PETER IS A PERSON TO MEET - ONE OF THE BEST MARKETING ARTS DIRECTORS
ANYWHERE

Peter, who is either the director of executive director of this
wonderful  house museum and grounds set off of Rt. 102 just west (if I
have my directions correct) from West Stockbridge (as in a seven-minute
drive), has brought this place to life. Not surprising for those of know
him as one of the most experienced and wonderful and successful arts
organizers / fundraisers anywhere.

How many people raise develop a major arts program - SHEEPTACULAR( and
then one on a baseball theme) - raise $350,000 in one day auctioning off
life-size sheep as art that were artfully placed throughout Pittsfield's
downtown about five years ago?

AND THAT IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF PETER'S ACCOMPLISHMENT SINCE THE
WONDERFUL DAY I MET HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME IN BECKY SMITH'S DINING ROOM
AT THE TRULY FABULOUS THADDEUS CLAPP HOUSE, WENDELL AVENUE, PITTFIELD
(just down from the Atheneum and behind The Colonial Theatre). Here are
the ones I have experienced since that fateful meeting in the spring of
2004:

How many people put together a full, color glossy book to accompany the
work of about 100 regional artists who painted all of those sheep;
operate Berkshire Concert Artists; formerly ran PR/ Marketing for The
Berkshires Historical Society and a few years back staged a fabulous
gilded age exhibit with clothing from that era, historic artifacts,
music and a running loop script; produce and direct his own plays using
regional actors; are one of the most esteemed theater critics in a place
where Broadway lives year-found; played a big role in the arts
renaissance of Pittsfield, PLUS (the best of all) played the Ivory Snow
baby in those famous commercials of the 1950s and the 1960s (dates
right, Peter?)

SO - GET OVER TO STEEPLECHASE AND CELEBRATE THIS MUSEUM-IN-THE MAKING -
The Berkshires Hidden Treasure that I want to showcase, in time, in my
Hidden Hollywood production.

AND SUPPORT IT. GIVE THE MUSEUM FAR MORE THAN THE $25 DONATION ASKED
FOR. Peter, please bill me $100.

***MAJOR REASON TO CARE - ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT

Peter's efforts, and many others, are creating terribly-needed jobs for
our region, and boosting visibility that means the influx of more people
who spend money on real estate, entertainment, equipment, etc... and
hire people!

The arts, culture and the technology sector of the film and theatrical
industries - including special effects, animation for video games
(classrooms and commercials, feature films, documentaries, TV specials,
lighting and sound - is one of the FASTEST-GROWING industries this
entire region can boast. This is the 5-state Rt. 91 Knowledge Corridor
that stretches from New Haven to Albany, southern New Hampshire to
Vermont, central Massachusetts, connecting to the globe.

GOOGLE: Valleywood FILM TECH or HIDDEN HOLLYWOOD for the glimpse of the
major talents we have right under our noses.

GOOGLE: Hidden Tech, the organization for Virtual Biz Owners (VBOs) I
founded in 2002 with the help of  many on this list. Jon Reed and the
long-standing webmaster and backend data genius (Rich Roth), plus the
board of HT, helped build a 2,000-person global network from one person
(me) to today's amazing business network with live networking events
(and educational) that utilize sophisticated cyber and social networking
tools to help build work for members, and beat isolation.

JOIN. It is free. You will never be alone again.

And read the "Sunday Globe Magazine" piece I wrote way back in 2001 that
kicked off the organization. Also, the cutting-edge report on leveraging
the virtual economy population - likely the fastest-growing throughout
this region - for economic development. Doug Fisher, head of economic
development for Northeast Utilities / WMECO, unleashed his senior
economist Mike Levin, to work with a team of statistics crunchers to
provide the statistical analysis that backed our analysis.

And read the Social Capital part of the report written with Lewis
Rudolph, who was a VP of community building at United Way of America in
DC before moving here about 10 years ago. Still working hard to raise
money to save people's lives.

2) The Rt. 91's own Skateboard Dude is now a best seller!!

OK, he's a fictional character who lives in the world of the future -
2030. To me, his "mother," Jackson (Skateboard Dude) is very much alive
today in film and in print thanks to Dutton / Penguin Young Readers,
Eugene Mamut, James Daly (founding editor of "Business 2.0" and the
Lucas Foundation's "EDUTOPIA"), John Manders (illustrator) and me.

The book -- "2030: A Day in the Life of Tomorrow's Kids" is the TOP PICK
for the City of Houston and all Arizona schools. Jane Yolen, one of the
great kid's authors, also received the same honor from the Arizona
Library Association. To my knowledge we are THE ONLY western Mass.
authors to be selected. (more info below)

I AM MAKING A STUDIO FOR THE "2030" SEQUELS (print) with my chief
researcher John Kelly, a futurist and scenario planner who once lived in
Amherst and Cambridge, and now connects all of us to the deepest of the
geek networks out there in the SF Bay area/ Silicon Valley.

WHY SHOULD YOU CARE ABOUT AUTHOR AWARDS? --

(Too many from this region to note all, excepting Rich Michelson's
illustrator being cited this past November as one of the "New York
Times" top 10 in the country for kid's literature.)

The awards do the following to build our regional economy:

    * Confer honor on the author and illustrator that radiates out to
      the region
    * Sells books that SOME DAY actually make both money (one hopes!)
      With that revenue the authors / illustrators can spend lots more
      money within the region and hire others to work with them
    * Provides extremely positive PR for places like Amherst, often the
      butt of national humor reporting for being the looniest PC town in
      the country with the highest number of law suits anywhere in the
      U.S. I could believe this statistic, but was still impressed!
    * Attract many print, digital artists, marketers, promoters,
      editors, authors, etc... to this region. Examples: Thanks to Doug
      Trumbell -- "2001" and "Star Trek" digital arts creator, there are
      at least 60-plus digital artists in the Berkshires making feature
      films. (Google Eugene Mamut Animagic Museum) for information. Jane
      Yolen and Eric Carle have created a cottage industry for
      children's literature that includes a truly magnificent global
      museum (Eric's).

3) SOUTHWEST ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL TO TAP

With my awards and Jane's (see attached the Houston Independent
Consolidated School District's letter to me) my "2030" will be read and
studied by 65,000 kids in Houston (20,000 students) and throughout
Arizona (45,000).

4) FILMS UNDERWAY TO PROMOTE NASA, SPACE EXPLORATION, THE BERKSHIRES/
WESTERN MASS. and much more -- plus 2030 sequels

See attached scripts for the space promotional films:

ASTRODUDE: Skateboard Dude Wants to be an Astronaut and so does Darth
Vader! And "Shoot for The Stars" by Amy Zuckerman, copyright © Amy
Zuckerman, 2011.

5) CARYL RIVERS AND ROZ BARNETT'S NEW BOOK OUT IN SEPTMBER --

"The Truth About Boys and Girls" (Columbia U Press) is coming out in
September. It is a companion to their current book "Same Difference"
(Basic Books) and "2030." The purpose is to encourage girls, in
particular, to become the scientists, et al.. to build a green future.
"2030" was commissioned long ago by Dutton to promote KIDS OF ALL AGES
to pursue these careers. My 2.5 years of promotional appearances proves
non-scientifically, in full color Caryl and Roz' thesis about brainy girls.

WHO IS CARYL RIVERS TO THIS REGION?

Caryl, one of the world's great journalists, the longest-standing BU
professor of journalism, author of 24-and-counting books (fiction and
non-fiction, including the best seller "VIRGINS"), and fighter for
justice, has been hanging in Amherst since the 1960s when she married
UMass' own Alan Lupo. Now with us in spirit, Alan, was one of Boston's
greatest journalists and author of many books. His "The Messiah Comes
Home Tomorrow" is with UMass press.

ABOUT ROZ BARNETT -- Roz is a research scientist in psychology who is
part of a lab housed at Brandeis University in Waltham, Mass. She is the
co-author with Caryl of "Same Difference," The new book now receiving
great reviews and write ups, and a new book in formulation debunking the
notion that women have made it professionally.

STEM ED ARTICLES - You will see a few attached that Caryl and Roz wrote
for a booklet I created a few years back.

** THERE IS MUCH MORE IN MY PC TO SHIP AS BACKGROUNDERS

*Subject: *

Millay Special Anniversary Celebration

*Date: *

Fri, 05 Aug 2011 14:48:20 -0400

*From: *

Pbergman89 <pbergman89 at aol.com>

*To: *

info at iberkshires.com, davidscribner at scribbyworld.com,
bathrick at berkshire.net, stephanie at sabrams.com, info at ap.org,
pressreleases at upi.com, information at primedia.com, esommer at pipeline.com,
news at berkshireweb.com, az at a-zinternational.com, cultureconnect at hgf.org,
chalalit at earthlink.net

August 4, 2011
*FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*

ATTN: NEWS EDITORS
          ARTS/ENTERTAINMENT EDITORS
          CALENDAR EDITORS

*_88TH WEDDING CELEBRATION FOR EDNA ST. VINCENT MILLAY AT STEEPLETOP_*

*Austerlitz, NY:*    The American poet, Edna St. Vincent Millay married
widower Eugen Boissevain in 1923. The poet was 31 years old; her new
husband 43 years old. They would remain married to one another until
their deaths in 1949 and 1950. Love affairs came and went but the couple
were true to one another in fact and in poetry, a romantic union that
will be celebrated on Thursday, August 18 at 2:30 in the afternoon at
Steepletop, their home and final resting place on East Hill Road in
Austerlitz, New York. The couple bought two farms there in 1925 and
lived there most of the year.

          Millay, a Pulitzer Prize winning poet - the first woman to win
- wrote most of her major works at Steepletop in an environment provided
by a loyal mate whose energies were devoted to her happiness in order to
"allow her write one great poem a year." His devotion went so far that
when she fell in love with a younger man he agreed to making his side of
their bed available to the other man while he moved into another suite
in the house.

          "More than my heart to him I gave, when I gave my heart in
soft surrender---
           Who now am the timid, laughed-at slave of a man unaware of
this, and tender."

          She wrote these words in tribute to Eugen in the 1948 poem
"Truck Garden Market-Day" and at Steepletop the celebration will be a
poetic tribute to their long-lasting love and support. Wedding cake and
poetry will be the focus of a ninety-minute tribute. Attendees will be a
part of the ongoing reading of her love poetry and some of his own will
be shared as well.

          Tickets for the event are $25 ($15 for members of the Millay
Renascence, a support arm of the Edna St. Vincent Millay Society at
Steepletop) and can be booked in advance or purchased on the day.
Reservations are suggested. Call 518-392-3362 (EDNA) to hold a place and
be part of the group reading.