[Hidden-tech] online reputation management

Marc Solomon spinvillage at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 16:20:40 EDT 2011

The Society for Useful Information
Using information instead of it using us

Hey Shalini,

I teach marketing organizations how to measure risk. The resulting scorecard
would help corporate risk professionals to assess their potential liabilities
and prioritize their resources for managing them. This is slightly different
than creating an individual profile of one's online reputation but the tools and
methods are applicable to both scenarios.

You're welcome to attend our next meetup at the Montague Bookmill, scheduled for
Thursday, May 12 from 7-9 pm. The Meetup page is here.

Until then feel free to call me directly.
Thanks.

Marc Solomon, Founder

The Society for Useful Information | Amherst, MA | Established 2011

email: attspin at gmail.com
blog: ututilis.com
twitter: attspin
tumblr: sfui.tumblr.com