[Hidden-tech] online reputation management

Marc Solomon attspin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 15:27:09 EDT 2011

The Society for Useful Information
*Using information instead of it using us*

Hey Shalini,

I teach marketing organizations how to measure risk. The resulting scorecard
would help corporate risk professionals to assess their potential
liabilities and prioritize their resources for managing them. This is
slightly different than creating an individual profile of one's online
reputation but the tools and methods are applicable to both scenarios.

You're welcome to attend our next meetup at the Montague Bookmill, scheduled
for Thursday, May 12 from 7-9 pm. The Meetup page is
here<http://www.meetup.com/useful/>
.

Until then feel free to call me directly.
Thanks.

Marc Solomon, Founder
*
*
*The Society for Useful Information | **Amherst, MA | **Established 2011*

*email*:  attspin at gmail.com
*blog: * ututilis.com
*twitter:*  attspin <http://twitter.com/#!/attspin>
*tumblr:*  sfui.tumblr.com