[Hidden-tech] Need a hosting site and quick

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Thu Nov 18 08:41:18 EST 2010

Contradiction in terms - fast and cheap

Normal project criteria: fast, cheap or correct - pick 2

It sounds like there should have been critical testing of simulated respond much earlier
in the process -- but then that's not cheap either.

There appears to be no clear definition of 'fast' - you specifically mention 'east coast
to minimize latency',
why is east coast significant ?
if they really need Fast online -- it could be from anywhere, even if US only --
and that means using a 'edge of net service' like Amazon CloudFront
Again - not cheap -- http://aws.amazon.com/cloudfront/

Good luck for your client
Rich

--