[Hidden-tech] Introduction and Office Space in Downtown Northampton

Sarah sarah at communicatehealth.com
Tue May 18 12:55:21 EDT 2010

Hello Hidden-Tech!

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you at next week's spring
social. I also wanted to introduce myself and my company here! (And
add a little pitch for our cute office space that will soon be
available!)

CommunicateHealth is a health education company specializing in health
literacy and usability. We have supported state, federal and private
clients in the development, design, and evaluation of award-winning
plain language print and Web publications. We help our clients achieve
their goals by incorporating user-centered design strategies,
following plain language guidelines, and developing actionable health
messages.

The good news is that the company is growing - it started out in our
owner's attic, became established here in Northampton, and with our
newest addition to the team we will soon be moving to a larger office
location. We're looking for tenants to take over our lease at 6 Market
Street (a 770 sq ft office, $1030 rent with heat included). We love
the space and the location, and are sad to have to leave it. The space
is perfect for a small professional company or team. If you know of
anyone who's looking for professional offices in downtown Northampton,
please feel free to forward my contact info along!

Thank you!

Sarah Pomerantz
CommunicateHealth, Inc.
6 Market Street